In This Article, we will share Vivo V1 EX_A_2.5.16 Firmware (Flash File) and we also share Vivo V1 Flash Tool and Flashing Tutorial, you can download Vivo V1 EX_A_2.5.16 Firmware (stock ROM) and upgrade your Vivo V1 Firmware Now.
Download Vivo V1 EX_A_2.5.16 Flash File.
How To Flash Vivo V1 Firmware (Stock ROM)?
- Install the Qualcomm USB Drivers on your Computer.
- Power Off your Smartphone and remove the battery (if it is removable).
- Download and Extract Qualcomm Flash Image Loader.
- Run QFIL.exe.
- Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect your Vivo V1 to the Computer using USB Cable.
- Click on Browse Button and locate the Stock ROM.
- Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
- Note: Once Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
- *See Full Tutorial > How to Flash Vivo V1 Phones?
*Credits: Firmware is created by Vivo, we have just shared the Firmware File, as it was available for free.
♦ Use FIRMWARE HOST ONLY if you know what you’re doing. We aren’t responsible for any damage caused by the information or the files on this site.